Halima says;
Big Smile Please

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Kata-kata seperti ubat. Bermanfaat ketika sedikit dan membunuh jika berlebihan :D


Bigfoots!

sunshine(s)


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


Love Myself


Meowwwwwwwww

Assalammualaikum peeps. Its been awhile, i know. Blog isnt a thing now since we have other alternatives that is more popular among us aite? but somehow I just feel like writing again, about me as usual. hehe

Okay lets talk about my current life. Well im in my two months holiday as I have finished my first year as a medical student successfully without any resit/ repeat *Alhamdulillah. I really work hard on that, I didnt get enough sleep yall :') and what I did most of my holidays-eat sleep movie & repeat. Oh yess I goto zumba classes as I am so into dancing & stuff liddat. 

Done with the current me. Haihhhhhhhhhhh *deep breath

Some people might say -> look at that lonely girl/ Halima why are you so lonely, dont you have any friends or boyfriend? you family? opss sorry and wse. 

Look people, yes I am a loner but that doesnt mean that I am unhappy MashaALLAH geram taw. I didnt ask for a lonely life liddis, I know I am. My parents are not with me, my little sister are far apart, I dont have boyfriend like most of my colleagues (I dont want this either lol; not yet) but hello, I do have my wonderful cousins and friends okay? calm yo titties

People think that being alone makes you lonely, but I dont think thats true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world. If you want to be happy learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy as the world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do.My life goals is to be happy and I am striving to have one inshaAllah :)

Standing alone doest mean I am alone, it means I am strong enough to handle things all by myself
Love, xoxo