Halima says;
Big Smile Please

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Kata-kata seperti ubat. Bermanfaat ketika sedikit dan membunuh jika berlebihan :D


Bigfoots!

sunshine(s)


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


bye2 my best neighbour ever ;(




sob2..the sad day ever,,Ive lost my best friend since I were small.ELFINA NURAINIE ALNAHAR. Really, she's the best. If I have problems she will help me. She will hear my problems and make me relax.We also always study together. We go libary and study and we got 5A's in UPSR. If school holidays we will play badminton and swim together with her sister and brother. Usually, we will change novel and comics too.Our hobby are same. Hey, Fina remember we sang Teenage Dream song together and make noises until my little sister wake up? haha...the best memory ever. Now, Im alone. Thank Allah I have my little sister who can cheer me up ;D

OKAY HALIMA,DONT BE SAD.HAPPY OKAY! ;D